BA Econ (Hons), MSc, GDL
Amanda Dewinter is an advocate for lifelong learning and continuous personal development and author of the best seller The Success Code, published by HQ, Harper Collins, 2021. She is also an executive coach and has over thirty years’ experience in the commercial world, leading strategic development and product marketing. She launched high-profile brands including The Movie Channel at BSkyB, an international newspaper at The Daily Telegraph and the first UK retail loyalty scheme at BHS. She has also created her own marketing, recruitment, business and coaching consultancies.
She has a BA in Economic and Social Sciences from the University of Manchester, an MSc in Social Sciences (Life Course Development) from Birkbeck, University of London and a Graduate Diploma in Law from BPP Law School.
Amanda is a committed lifelong learner and passionate about helping people, young and old, find opportunities to succeed. Highly experienced in governance, she has been a school governor for over twenty five years and is now Chair of Governors at two outstanding all through schools in London. She has three grown up children and lives in London.
“Amanda Dewinter is warm and perceptive, and someone you will want to take advice from.”
Antonia Prebble, Actress & Podcast Host.
- We are all naturally curious and have a thirst for knowledge. Rather than quashing this, nurture and foster it.
- You benefit from learning throughout your life, not just at school; it is the key to greater freedom, more opportunities and wider choices.
- You are capable of much more than you give yourself credit for and it’s through learning that you can tap into and expand your potential and greatness.
- The only thing holding you back from achieving greatness and feeling empowered is the right support, effort and the opportunity to learn.
- If you’re not happy with life, keep doing the same thing and nothing will change; learn something new and it will.